AK Resourcing are delighted to announce we are currently seeking over 75 qualified PE Lead Trainers Teacher’s for continuous Starts at Institutes in the United Arab Emirates.
As PE Teacher (Lead Trainer) you will be an outstanding physical education practitioner who consistently demonstrates the highest standards of delivery. You will be fully committed to raising attainment and acutely aware of the strategies required to achieve the highest standards. You will be the leading example in your area and go above and beyond your duties to ensure the curriculum is delivered to the highest standard and students receive the best possible learning experience. You will provide leadership and coordination for planning, implementation and assessment of academic initiatives related to improvements in KG-12 Physical and Health Education curriculum.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in relevant subject area (e.g. Physical Education, Sports Science, Sports Coaching, Sports Management, Health Promotion) or equivalent
- Teaching qualification (e.g. DTLLS, PGCE, Cert. Ed) or equivalent
- Valid First Aid Certificate (Must be obtained before start date if successful)
- Valid UAE or transferable Driving License
- Assessor qualification (e.g. A1, TAQA) or equivalent
- Quality Assurance qualification (e.g. IV, IQA) or equivalent
- Other sports and physical education related qualifications (e.g. Fitness Instructor, Coaching Certificate, Sports Leadership) or equivalent
- TEFL/CELTA/DELTA qualification would be an advantage
Remuneration Package includes:
- Tax Free Salary and accommodation package
- Medical Benefits
- 2 Year Contract
- Family Package