Currently seeking a Wagon Engineer for one of the biggest rail companies in Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate will monitor, analyse and review defect trends and failure modes, devise solutions to safety, reliability and identify performance problems. The Wagon Engineer will also be carrying out technical investigations, and produce written reports on these investigations.
- Support the Wagon Supervisors, and the Technical Co-ordinator
- Ensure that workshop maintenance is to best practice.
- Assist in ensuring that quality performance requirements are met.
- Conduct special projects as directed.
- Assist in development and management of budget for the wagon maintenance.
- Strive for perfection and promote attention-to-detail within the workplace.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills are essential
- Have a knowledge of operations processes
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, industry and company standards.
Education and Minimum Requirements
- Recognised Engineering degree qualification.
- Engineering experience essential.
- 3+ years of wagon maintenance experience or other traction and rolling stock.
- Understanding of Quality Performance guidelines and operations processes is highly desired.
- Superb Tax Free Salary plus Package
- Medical Benefits
If this is the position for you please send your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org