AK Resourcing with our Partners Chase Resourcing are seeking an Accounting Technician for our client in Kerry.
- Accurate record keeping and document filing.
- Managing the Sales & Purchase Ledger.
- Enter year end journals.
- Processing Accounts Payable and Receivable (Invoices, Receipts & Payments).
- Completing Weekly Bank Reconciliations.
- Managing debtor collections and queries.
- Managing queries and credit requests with Suppliers.
- VAT returns, Monthly Accruals and Prepayments journal entry.
- Assist in Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts.
- Liaising with management team.
- Related duties as required.
- Qualified Accounting Technician or working towards professional accounting qualification.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in in a similar role.
- Excellent Analytical Skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Sage (or equivalent package)
Job Type: Full-time
If interested in the position please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org