Fancy spreading your wings and living and working in one of the worlds most vibrant countries. We currently have a great number of positions available for Business Teachers in the UAE. This position requires the qualified candidates to provide high quality teaching and learning support to their students and conduct sound competency assessment within their discipline. Interviews for these positions will be conducted on a face to face basis in different cities throughout North America, UK, and in Sharjah in the UAE in the coming months.
Minimum Job Requirement
- Minimum of 3 years relevant teaching experience at a recognized educational Institute.
- Relevant degree (preferably at Masters Level) from an accredited higher education institution.
- Teaching and / or recognized assessor qualification (eg PGCE, Cert.Ed. A and V awards).
- Membership of professional association, Institute or body.
- IELTS 7.0 Academic for non-Native English speakers.
- Developing teaching and assessment resources;
- Teaching and assessing students;
- Maintaining student and course records;
- Advising any issues relating to students.
- Provide high quality teaching and learning support to their students to develop industry related skills and competencies.
- Conduct sound competency based assessment within the business related discipline.
- Provide administrative, promotional and other support to ensure the effective functioning of the Institute.
- Tax Free Salary/Package
- Medical Insurance
- 2 year contracts.
The position requires you to attend a face-to-face interview in one of the countries mentioned above.
Please send your CV as a word document if you can attend these interviews to firstname.lastname@example.org