AK Resourcing are currently seeking a Content Creator for a new role with an award winning Educational company.
The successful candidate will be based in either Canada or Ireland.
You will be responsible for the analysis of clients’ needs and the development of winning proposals and presentations that respond to these needs.
The role reports to the Senior Vice President of Sales.
- Work with the Sales team to understand the business needs.
- Decide the appropriate format of the response to the client.
- Conduct internal and external research to gather data to support solutions.
- Thoroughly review all client request documents to identify questions, challenges, and response requirements.
- Develop targeted narratives and illustrations to effectively express the Company’s solutions to prospective clients.
- Manage multiple deadlines and ensure client response tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Work as part of the Sales team to complete all deliverables of the client response in a timely manner.
- Ensure all deliverables follow the agreed brand, style guide, and marketing strategy.
- Develop reusable components to reduce the lead time required to complete client responses.
- Work as part of the Sales team to continually improve process and procedures to offer more value to our clients.
- Report agreed KPIs monthly.
Required Experience and Skills
- Excellent communication and grammar skills, verbal and written
- A minimum of two years of experience in eLearning, Media, Communications, Content Creation, or Design
- Technical competence in eLearning technologies to understand clients’ needs and develop an appropriate solution as part of the team.
- Technical competence in Instructional Design to understand clients’ needs and develop instructionally sound solutions
- 3+ years of copy/content writing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s or higher-level degree in Communications, English, Journalism, and/or a related field.
If this is the position for you please send your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org