Fancy spreading your wings and living and working in one of the worlds most vibrant countries. We currently have a great number of positions available for Creative Design & Innovation Teachers in the UAE. This position requires the candidates to provide high quality teaching and learning support to their students and conduct sound competency assessment within their discipline. Interviews for these positions will be conducted on a face to face basis in different cities throughout North America, UK, and in Sharjah in the UAE in the coming months.
Minimum Job Requirement
- University Degree (Science, engineering) or equivalent in a Design Technology related subject area.
- Qualified teacher status through PGCE, DTLL, PTLL or other international equivalent
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Desirable understanding of programming web designing (java, HTML and python) and hardware (C++ & C#)
- Excellent oral and written English essential.
- IELTS 7 Academic for non-first language English speakers only
- Adapt and work to the local working environment and local anomalies and ensure full integration with Emirati counterparts.
- Teaching and assessing students;
- Developing teaching and assessment resources;
- Maintaining student and course records; and
- Advising any issues relating to students.
- Discretion & Diplomacy
- Impartiality of Judgment
- Self-reliance and Self-motivation
- Be adaptable and flexible with working patterns when required
- Discreet and able to maintain confidentiality
- Stay calm under pressure
- Tax Free Salary/Package
- Medical Insurance
- 2 year contracts.
The position requires you to attend a face-to-face interview in one of the countries mentioned above.
Please send your CV as a word document if you can attend these interviews to email@example.com