Fancy spreading your wings and living and working in one of the worlds most vibrant countries. We currently have a great number of English/ESL teaching positions available in the UAE. This position requires the qualified candidates to provide high quality teaching and learning support to their students of Grade 8 to 12 and conduct sound competency assessment within their discipline. Interviews for these positions will be conducted on a face to face basis in different cities throughout North America, UK, and in Sharjah in the UAE in the coming months.
Minimum Job Requirement
- Master’s degree in English language and literature / linguistics/ applied linguistics / TESOL Highly Desirable.
- Bachelors Degree is required in English language, linguistics, TESOL, applied linguistics.
- CELTA or an equivalent certificate for teaching English as a foreign language.
- 3 years of full time teaching experience is essential.
- 5 years of full time experience with 3 years at high school level.
- Native English Speaker.
- Teaching and assessing students;
- Developing teaching and assessment resources;
- Maintaining student and course records; and
- Advising any issues relating to students.
- Tax Free Salary/Package
- Medical Insurance
- 2 year contracts.
The position requires you to attend a face-to-face interview in one of the countries mentioned above.
Please send your CV as a word document if you can attend these interviews to email@example.com