We are currently seeking a Laboratory Technician for a 4 month(Possibly longer) Contract in Goderich. Ontario. The successful candidate will be responsible for routine laboratory work as well as participation in other projects as assigned. They must also be able to work in an underground environment as well as a varied work schedule.
- Carry out sampling and other routine laboratory procedures related to preparing and analyzing rock salt samples
- Perform routine chemical laboratory procedures related to preparing salt and water sample for analysis.
- Maintain accurate manual records and update databases
- Complete work according to industry and safety protocols
- Maintain confidentiality of records
- 2 years College/University in a Chemistry related field
- ICP-OES and IC experience.
- Ability to multi-task
- UG Soft-rock Mining experience desirable
- Computer Literate
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
If you are interested in the above position please send your most up to date resume to Kieran@akresourcing.ca