AK Resourcing are currently seeking a Logistics Administrator for our clients in Huron County, Ontario. The successful candidate will work directly with the Logistics Manager to provide administrative support in: data entry, filing, typing, and record keeping. They will also be required to establish, develop, maintain and update data bases for the Logistics Managers and Sales Managers.
- Typing and designing general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreading copies when completed
- Organizing invoices for Managers Approval.
- Quebec Logistics support.
- Order Summaries for Sales Group.
- Providing support for the Logistics Group, create, update and maintain documents, spreadsheets, weekly newsletter, phone list, etc.
- Implementing and monitoring programs as directed by the Logistics Manager, and seeing the programs through to completion.
- Assisting with travel arrangements, planning and organization of work related areas such as conferences.
- Completed OSSD or equivalent
- College Diploma in Logistics or Business related studies would be considered an asset
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and be flexible to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Experience in JD Edwards is a plus, but not needed
If you are interested in this position please send your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org