We are currently looking to fill the position of Chief Train Controller based in Saudi Arabia.
Our client, one of the Middle East’s largest rail companies is creating this position to ensure smooth safe and efficient train operations across the whole North South Network and expedite engineering access. The successful candidate will be charged with managing the front line operational staff and assist train controllers in the discharge of their duties. Further to this they will also be required to manage operational incidents that occur.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of rules and associated instructions.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of signaling control systems. Paper based (ERTMS)
- Ensure that the safe operation of all lines on the network is maintained.
- Expedite track access for essential engineering activities.
- Adopt proactive approach to operational incidents
- Ensure reactive activities to operational incidents are methodical and detailed, always ensuring the overall safety of the railway and its customers are maintained.
- Ensure that track work performed by maintainers or contractors is completed in accordance with approved procedures and in compliance with the companies operating instructions.
- Ensures that safety / operational regulations and requirements are met (compliance with provided Training)
- Maintain written records and compile reports as directed.
- Conduct staff training in accordance with training programs as directed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Control Division Head.
- Supervise the working activities of operatives
- Coach and mentor train controllers
- Train Train-controllers / Continually assess Train controllers
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Qualification is an Electrical or Mechanical degree or diploma
- Or 3 years experience in the field of train control
Benefits inclusive of:
- Tax Free Salary plus relocation package
- Medical Benefits
If you are interested in the above position please email your most up to date resume to email@example.com