- Contribute as a member of the senior management team to the overall management and direction of the company, to ensure that clear short, medium and longer term goals and objectives are established, communicated and achieved.
- Direct the preparation of the Passenger BU functional budget, approve and gain acceptance to these and monitor financial performance versus the budgets.
- Manages the day-to-day operations , providing expertise, encouraging and ensuring teamwork, aligning work processes in order to achieve high performance standards, meet established targets, objectives and employee engagement in a motivated work environment.
- Direct the preparation and implementation of the overall Passenger BU Sales & Marketing Strategy thereby ensuring maximum generation of revenues and profitability
- Maintain an extensive network of internal and external contacts to ensure that the company is optimally placed in its understanding of commercial challenges and opportunities
- Ensure all company safety, health and environment objectives are met or exceeded in coordination with the HSE Department. Direct the recruitment and development of senior functional staff and motivate personnel to ensure that all functions are staffed with individuals of the required calibre, and that there is adequate succession planning and provision for future demands.
- University degree in Engineering
- MBA or equivalent post-graduate qualification.
- 15 years relevant experience in the railways sector including at least 10 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities.
If you are interested in this position please send an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.