AK Resourcing are currently seeking a Rolling Stock Plant Maintenance Foreman for one of the biggest rail companies in Saudi Arabia. This Position ensures the availability and maintenance of the critical plant machinery required for RSM Maintenance activities (including CNC Machines, lathes etc).
- Ensuring Maintenance Schedules are fulfilled, on time
- Managing the technicians.
- Adhere to budget, maintenance procedures, original equipment manufacturers (OEM) requirements.
- Record and report on Performance indicators, such as RAM Targets, Down Time, Defect Reporting and Lost Time.
- Ensuring that Corrective Maintenance is performed.
- Ensuring that all above Procedures are followed.
- Ensuring Safety Standards are met.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Demonstrate Leadership Skills
- Strive for perfection and promote attention-to-detail within the workplace.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills are essential
Education and Minimum Requirements
- Diploma or relevant degree in the above field.
- 5 years’ experience in a maintenance foreman role is essential.
- Operations Processes Experience with a major OEM is highly desired.
- Understanding of health and Safety Frameworks and maintenance instructions Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
If you are interested in this position please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org