AK Resourcing are currently seeking Standards & Compliance Engineer for one of the biggest rail companies in Saudi Arabia.
Successful candidates will be responsible for accurate, professional and timely audits to meet internal compliance requirements. Look to provide expert advice & Recommendations and be subject matter expert in the fields of compliance, safety management, auditing and risk management.
- Internal review (audit) of compliance to operating standards/polices & procedures
- Verify competency of SAR assessors/assist in assessments
- Focal point for liaison with HSSE/SRC for the assessment of new operating instructions
- Responsible for reviewing existing standards, policies and procedures.
- Review and undertake accident investigations – review & manage compliance to recommendations
- Identification of weaknesses with SAR operations that relate to safety management, individual safety, performance and cost control.
- To develop mitigation and recovery plans for these weaknesses through the review of safety KPI’s, Internal incident reporting forms, investigations and reports
- Contribute to achievement of SAR objectives ,goals and priorities
- Co-ordinate and deliver presentations and workshops to internal and external stakeholders
- C&G A1 or equivalent assessors Qualification
- C&G V1 or equivalent assessors Qualification
- Accident & Investigation Qualified – Root cause Analysis
- C&G Certified in leading Internal Quality Assurance of assessment, processes and practices
- Experience of managing competence with a Competence Management System Framework
- 10 years rail experience
- 5 years’ experience of assessing /verifying in rail Environment
If you feel this is the position for you please send your most up to date resume to email@example.com