AK Resourcing are currently seeking a Terminal Master for Heavy Haul Rail in both Mine and Port Settings in Saudi Arabia.
To ensure smooth safe unloading and loading of products and to ensure that staff are working in accordance with company guidelines and safety instructions
- Liaise with the Port/Mine authorities to ensure optimum operational requirements are met
- Liaise with the OCC to facilitate train movements and determine appropriate traffic requirements
- Supervise the loading / unloading of trains on arrival at the Mine/Port
- Ensure that trains have undergone extensive inspection prior to departure
- Report wagon/loco deficiencies/faults and failures to line Manager/Supervisor
- Shunt / Marshall trains as necessary to ensure optimum train length.
- Work under instruction from immediate Supervisor
- Supervise workforce and instruct on preferred working methods
- A strong command of the English language. (Written and Oral)
- Minimum of a secondary modern education
- Communication skills, with the ability to communicate at both senior and junior levels
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to make quick decision and act on them accordingly
- Must be prepared to work unsociable hours nights-weekends and public holidays if requested.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, lead and control.
- Ability to drive
If you are interested please send your most up to date resume to email@example.com