AK Resourcing are currently seeking a HR Coordinator(Benefits) for our client in the Goderich area. The successful candidate will cover the position on a temp-to-hire basis with an immediate start date. A superb compensation package comes with the position.
The HR Coordinator will be responsible for daily facilitation of policies and programs covering several or all of the following: benefits, short term disability (STD), long term disability (LTD), and FMLA. They will partner with the Human Resource Business Partners and HR Leadership Team to support HR strategies, objectives, programs, projects and initiatives.
- Benefits Administration
- Short Term Disability Administration
- Long Term Disability Administration
- General Administration:
- Tracking for new enrollments/terms/changes
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests for information
- Create reports on HR related metrics (STD, LTD, FMLA…)
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- 2+ years HR experience required
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
- MS Office,Talent Management/Recruiting Software,HRIS/ HCM,Taleo preferred
- Familiar with STD, LTD and Benefit Provider Coordination.
If this is the position for you please email a copy of your most up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.