We are currently seeking a Laboratory Technician for our client in Huron County, Ontario. The successful candidate will be responsible for routine laboratory work as well as participation in other projects as assigned.
- Carry out sampling and other routine laboratory procedures related to preparing and analyzing rock salt samples
- Perform routine chemical laboratory procedures related to preparing salt and water sample for analysis.
- Maintain accurate manual records and update databases
- Complete work according to industry and safety protocols
- Maintain confidentiality of records
- 2 years College/University in a Chemistry related field
- ICP-OES and IC experience.
- Ability to multi-task
- UG Soft-rock Mining experience desirable
- Computer Literate
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
If you are interested in the above position please send your most up to date resume to Kieran@akresourcing.ca