AK Resourcing are delighted to announce we are currently seeking over 50 qualified Life Skills Teacher’s for Continuous Starts at Institutes in the United Arab Emirates.
As a Teacher of Life Skills you will be an outstanding classroom practitioner who consistently demonstrates the highest standards of delivery. You will be fully committed to raising attainment and acutely aware of the strategies required to achieve the highest standards. You will be the leading example in your school and go above and beyond your duties to ensure students receive the best possible learning experience.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Minimum Level 3 qualification (e.g. NVQ, BTEC)
- Life Skills/Adventure Training/Physical Education training qualification
- Valid First Aid certificate
- Teaching or Assessing qualification (e.g. A1, TAQA, DTLLS, PGCE, Cert. Ed) or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject area
- Quality Assurance Award (e.g. IV, IQA) or equivalent
- TEFL/CELTA/DELTA qualification would be an advantage
- Valid UAE or transferable Driving License
Remuneration Package includes:
- Tax Free Salary and accommodation package
- Medical Benefits
- 2 Year Contract
- Family Package