AK Resourcing are currently seeking a Bi-Lingual (French & English) Logistics Coordinator/Analyst on a Temp-to-Hire basis for our client in Montreal. The successful candidate will work with the Logistics Manager to provide support in load planning, data analysis, invoice review, special projects and general administration. They will also be required to establish, develop, maintain and update databases for the Logistics Managers.
· Issuing general correspondences, update charts, tables, graphs and editing PowerPoint. Proofreading copies when completed
· Organizing & reviewing invoices for Managers Approval.
· Ontario & Quebec Logistics planning support.
· Order planning with Sales team & logistics manager
· Providing support for the Logistics Group, create, update and maintain documents, spreadsheets
· Implementing and monitoring programs as directed by the Logistics Manager, and seeing the programs through to completion.
· Participate meeting with carriers and depots.
· Some travel required between Ontario and Quebec
· Completed OSSD or equivalent
· College Diploma in Logistics or Business-related studies would be considered an asset
· Ability to Speak and write in both French and English.
· 2-3 years’ experience (preferably in trucking)
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel Essential
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and be flexible to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Strong time management skills and attention to detail
If you are interested in this position please send your most up to date resume to email@example.com