Fancy spreading your wings and living and working in one of the worlds most vibrant countries. We currently have a great number of positions available for Maths Teachers in the UAE. This position requires the qualified candidates to provide high quality teaching and learning support to their students of Grade 8 to 12 and conduct sound competency assessment within their discipline. Interviews for these positions will be conducted on a face to face basis in different cities throughout North America, UK, and in Sharjah in the UAE in the coming months.
Minimum Job Requirement
- Bachelor degree in Maths required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Computer literate
- Excellent oral and written English essential.
- IELTS 7 Academic for non-first language English speakers only.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant teaching experience in a middle or high school level.
- Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members.
- In collaboration with Lead Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
- To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
- Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
- To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
- Tax Free Salary/Package
- Medical Insurance
- 2 year contracts.
The position requires you to attend a face-to-face interview.
Please send your CV as a word document if you can attend these interviews to email@example.com