AK Resourcing are currently seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer for our client based in Saudi Arabia.
Our client, one of the Middle East’s largest rail companies requires the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work at stations or workshops for mechanical systems and machines, supervising planned preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance and enhancements.
Provide technical specialist leadership and support for maintenance and operation, product specification and system design and construction of Mechanical systems and equipment.
- Oversee the inspection and maintenance of mechanical ensuring standards are enforced.
- Investigate and diagnose faulty equipment and make recommendations to rectify.
- Manage the prioritisation of work and delivery to plan.
- Coordinate major maintenance and repairs as required to mechanical systems, HVAC, systems boilers and generators.
- Have an understanding of asset management principles and delivering multiple work schemes at the same time.
- Keep records of machine / equipment services and repairs.
- Capable of reading mechanical drawings with a good understanding of mechanical control systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Language – English
- Min of 3 years’ experience if maintaining mechanical systems
- Experience in auditing FM Contractors
- Must have an understanding of current codes and management of service data.
- Experience of managing facilities maintenance contractors and knowledge of standards.
- Superb Tax Free Salary plus Package
- Medical Benefits
If this is the position for you please send your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org