We are currently looking to hire a Bilingual Sales Support Coordinator for our client in Mississauga. The successful candidate will be Involved in all facets of customer service, order fulfillment and sales support. Responsible for performing customer service activities for sales including; order entry, inside sales support, as well as assisting other customer service functions and sales support activities as requested.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete the administrative needs of the sales department
- Maintaining good business relations with customers and potential customers.
- Taking of, placing and following up sales orders
- Support the sales and logistics team
- Performing administrative tasks such as data entry, processing information, requesting credit/debit when necessary, closing files and filing documents
- Resolve any sales related issues with customers
- Daily monitoring of the reports such as shipped not posted and scale ticket exception report and resolve issues.
- Monitors customer invoices to ensure invoices are timely and accurate.
- Performs initial review of incoming bids and quotes highlighting pertinent data and information which affects customer requirements and Sales Managers business strategy.
- Processes time sensitive bids and quotes in computer system and meets all critical deadline.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned by Sales Manager
- Support Company Core Values; inspire trust, create value, focus on results, teamwork, leadership, continuous learning, and communication
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies
- Bilingual – English and French: Reading, Writing and Speaking
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision are essential.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing skills, including proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Professional, responsive and a positive work attitude.
- Strong verbal skills and the ability to communicate professionally.
Education and Experience
- Qualification in Administration/Sales or relevant
- 2 – 4 years related customer service experience, administrative experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.