We are currently seeking a Temporary Storeskeeper/Stores Associate for our client in Goderich Ontario. Immediate Start with the possibility of the position becoming permanent.
- Compile the daily material handlers’ sheet to ensure smooth movement of parts.
- Prepare repair material for outbound shipment.
- Cycle counts and stock adjustments to ensure accuracy.
- Updating database of Tools in and out of stores.
- Stock shelves and protect material to ensure items are on hand and in usable condition.
- Follow safety regulations as per company safety programs.
- Grade 12 or GED.
- One year college certificate in related field and/or 3-6 months related job experience.
- Good communication skills with the ability to respond promptly to customer needs.
- Ability to manually lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and to interpret a variety of instructions provided in written, oral, diagram and schedule form.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Knowledge of Inventory Management Systems an advantage.
If you are interested in this position please send you most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org